We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sneaking Around

It was her party.
 She was turning three.
 And she did not want me to take her picture.
(Yup, that is her telling me to stop taking her picture)
 But I was sneaking around and caught a few good ones anyway :)
And this is me teasing her for swiping a piece of the icing :)


Little brother hanging on tight to those balloons, and grandma :)



Thanks for letting me celebrate another year with Lauren, Smith family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!