Friday, September 23, 2011

Stories

I love taking pictures that tell a story... here's a super quick, un-fancy little storyboard for ya... featuring my adorable and extremely photogenic (if-I-do-say-so-myself) son.  :)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank You For Africa

I'm so excited to show you Owen's very first reaction to Africa!
After our morning Bible reading time Owen & I were relaxing on the couch when I tuned in to Africam.  There were several large elephants playing in the water and a couple baby elephants too.  As you can see in the photo, Owen dropped his toys and turned his attention to my computer screen.  I explained to him that those were elephants and they were drinking water and taking a bath and that they were in Africa.  And then I told him that someday we would go to Africa and maybe, just maybe he might be able to see elephants in real life. 
I'm so excited to be able to take our little one to Africa some day (not just for the elephants!), and thanks to many of you that have ordered prints or had photo sessions, when God calls us to go again, we will be able to.  So thank you for that.  Thank you for supporting an amazing place - The Father's House (I donate 25% of all sales from MfM to them), and thank you for supporting our dream of going back to Africa, again and again (the other 75% is put straight into our missions savings fund). 
I look forward to one day sharing a picture of Owen's first reaction of being in Africa!


... in the meantime... there's still time to book your fall/winter sessions!  October is booked, but there are a few dates left in November!  There are also some great images in the "PRINTS" tab at the top of the page - order yours today and spruce up your home or office!