We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Friday, November 30, 2012

An Unexpected Smile

I held this sweet boy...
just hours after he was born.  And he's been hiding from my camera ever since.
But on this day, he was actually excited to see me!  He was all smiles, and giggles and fun and wanting to have his picture taken!  I couldn't help but oblige him :)
 Even when he thought he was hiding behind the 'Christmas' tree :)
This precious girl wasn't quite as keen on getting in front of the lens, but she let me follow her around while she played, and I was okay with that!
 


Thanks for letting me capture your beautiful family again, Huffs!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!