We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A New Friend

Meet sweet Ava
the daughter of a friend I previously taught with, she was actually due after our little one, but since he decided to stay put an extra 10 days, Ava's birthday came first :)
Ava (and her mom) wanted to meet little O so we brought him along - and they were fast friends!

It was a super fun shoot playing in the leaves and meandering around in the warm fall weather!  Here are a few of my favorites from the session:

    

As I snapped that one above during the outfit change, I couldn't help but see a flash-forward to the day mom will be doing this on her wedding day :)


Thanks, Hicks family, for letting me capture your sweet girl, and thanks for letting my little man make a new friend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!