We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Growing with Adam: 3mos old

Hard to believe this big guy...  
was this teeny-tiny guy only three months ago!

I'll never forget reading the e-mail from his expectant momma, while I was sitting in Tanzania, Africa.  I wrote back quickly, explaining how my family and I were in Africa for a few weeks, but that I would be in touch about setting up a Grow with Me package as soon as I got back.  Then she wrote back and told me that she and her husband are African - from Morocco.  I love how God works - I mean what are the chances of me getting an email from an unknown client while I am in Africa from someone who is originally from Africa?!
Anyway, she surprised me by wearing traditional Moroccan dress for our session - I was super excited! Her mother-in-law hand stitched every detail, sequin and design on these beauties - can you believe it?!



Love the look on his face in this one! It makes him look like such a little man!

Thanks for letting me grow with your sweet boy Chater family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!