We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's been a while..


Since I've been able to get my lens on this little boy
... and I was super excited when his momma asked for a mini-session/park play date!  Another former teaching colleague, his momma just became a stay at home mom this year. It was great to have a morning play date with our little ones, reconnect ourselves, and do a mini session at the same time!
Mom was prepared with a bubble gun for maximum fun during the session! 

I've learned that the few times I have been able to bring my little one on a session, he's a great prop.  Luke was being silly and shy and refused to look at me, but when I said, "Hey, where's O?" He was quick to turn around and show me! :)

 He thought he was the cat's pajamas climbing up on the top of that fence!
SUCH a cutie!  Thanks for letting me capture your little man again Sides family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!