Prints

All proceeds from print purchases go toward missions!
40% goes to Father's House boys' home in Ghana, West Africa and House of Hope girls' home in Tanzania, East Africa and the other 60% goes into a missions fund so when our family gets the call, we can go! 
A great way to decorate your home or office and reach the world too!
Pricing:
4x6 - $3
5x7 - $7
8x10 - $12
11x14 - $30
16x20 - $50
20x30 - $70


Photos are printed on professional grade photo paper and shipped directly to you.  
Discounts offered for multiple prints! 
To order submit the photo number along with desired size and quantity via e-mail to: missionformawu@gmail.com
 

1

2
 
3

4

5

6


7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15
16

17

18
 19

20

 21

 22

23

24

25
26

27
28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40

41

42

43

44

44

45

46

47

 48

 49

 50

 51

 52

 53

 54

 55

 56


57

58

 59

 60

 61

62

 63

64

65

66

67

68

69

 70

 71

72

73

 74

 75

76

77

78

79

80
 

81
 

82
 

83

 84
 

85
 

86
 

87
 

88
 

89

 90
 

91
 

92

93
 

94

95
 

96

97
 

98
 

99
 

100
 

101
 

102
 

103
 

104

Check back often for new additions... added often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!