We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa Clause A baby GIRL is Comin' to Town!

I was so excited to photograph my good friend and co-worker with her 2nd baby bump - and 1st little girl!

I was flattered when she told me the bold colors we painted our nursery (you can see them here) inspired her to opt-out of a lavender accent wall and instead go with bright magenta!  I was even more thrilled at the chance to photograph her in front of it with her little girl of a bump! :)

Little C is going to be a BIG brother soon, and he definitely knows there's a baby in there... or "B" as he says.







I love hanging out with these guys and they were such a blast to photograph - even with a two year old that wanted nothing to do with the camera and everything to do with the 'leafs', we managed a few good group shots.  :)



I had fun with mom while dad took care of the toddler too - isn't she beautiful!  She wears pregnancy like a designer outfit!

Thanks Huff family - for letting me capture your growing family!

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! Thanks for capturing some great photos of our family! These will be so fun to look back on! You are so talented! Can't wait for you to capture Caroline's pictures once she makes her big arrival!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!