We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Fun!

I had fun shooting this family right before the holidays - with three boys it was a whirlwind the entire time, but they kept me on my toes and we were still able to capture some great photos that show off the personalities of the whole family!  

Meet the newest addition!  Only 2 months old, he was very willing to lay still and pose for the camera!
         

 And the middle boy of the group - at 16 months he was a curious little one who kept me on my toes, but also enjoyed looking into the lens.

   
 And meet the oldest of the 3 boys.  At 9 years old, he was also very excited to be captured on camera... or it may have been the bribe of a surprise afterward that gave me these big smiles... hey, whatever works!
           



    

 
 Thanks Drozd family for letting me capture your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!