We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Down on the Farm

When Valerie contacted me and asked me to do a session with her fiance, I was excited to oblige - but even more excited when she told me their pup would be joining!  My first time photographing animals with the owners - and I must say, it was pretty fun! 

We headed to a nearby barn that is no longer functioning, and snapped away in the frigid 40* temperatures.  We stayed movin' to keep warm and lots of laughter helped too - how can you not laugh at this face? 

She did that every time I squeeked her toy... and then there were the times that she came running at me to get the toy - thankfully Mike kept her reined in on the leash and there were no casualties.  :)
This beautiful lab/greyhound mix was rescued by Valerie & Mike and is still all puppy!  She was the sweetest thing, and very playful - I think she was excited to be out in the wide-open field of the barn!

After a few shots with the puppy we headed deeper into the property to get some shots of just Mike & Valerie.  We had a lot of fun and laughs getting some of these silly shots!
  
 These two were so fun to work with, I had a blast photographing them and they were champs to do it all in the unseasonably cold weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!