We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Two More Miracles

I was completely honored when the Gabriels asked me to photograph their little baby bump!  I've known Amber since before that bump appeared, and knowing the story behind it all makes me tear up just a bit even to look through my lens and see those two tiny lives growing and thriving inside!  

We can't wait to meet the sweet little boy and girl when they come into the world this August, but until then, the little baby bump, and the adorable big sister will happily fill my frame!  I only hope we're still around when the twins decide to make their arrival!  

   



Thanks Amber and Doug, for allowing me the honor of being a part of such a miracle in your lives. :) 

Dear Gabriel Twins- grow and get healthy and make sure you're ready to come into this world... and if you would be so kind as to come before we leave for Africa, I'd love to get my lens on you!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!