We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shhhhh!!

A couple of months ago a husband messaged me asking me to capture his wife's surprise 40th birthday - of course I was so excited for this opportunity and couldn't say no!  But I had no idea just how amazing this celebration would be!

  
                    The "Surprise Face"                           The "Oh-my-gosh-you-were-in-on-this-Face"

 The "Oh man they're gonna make me wear a crown" face...
 Realizing she could totally rock the crown :)
These three had a lot to do with pulling this party off! 

 Such a sweet moment of prayer between husband and wife.

 Everyone took some time during the party to write down encouraging words or special thoughts for the birthday girl, then they went around the room and shared them.  This was my favorite part of the whole celebration.  It was such a sweet time, there were many tears shed, and it was such a touching time to be a part of this moment and be able to capture it for Nickie!
 Happy Birthday Nickie!
 And a HUGE shout out to the man responsible for pulling off the best surprise ever... and honoring his wife in such a sweet way - this couple is truly amazing!
Thanks for letting me in on your special celebration Haas family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!