We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Then and Now

I always love photographing this family - I mean, I'm a bit biased since she's my best friend and all, but it's been so neat to watch how they've changed and grown over the years, and for me the pictures really tell the story well.
It's hard for me to remember these kids when they were this tiny...
    
And now look at 'em!

   
They're all kinds of grown up and it's just. not. right.
But alas, they are a beautiful family, and it's an honor to be able to capture their smiling faces every season! Here area a few more of my favorites from their latest family session:




1 comment:

  1. I loveeee the last photo. Oh Amanda, PLEASE photograph my family ONCE before you go. Any openings in July so that I can have Joseph included?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!