We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Photobombing

photobombing: (v) the fine art of ruining other people's photos, usually by running in the background or making a silly face in the background.

I can't say people have never been in the frame when I wanted them not to be - I mean, I shoot a lot in public places.  I can say, however, that I've never had someone jump in the shot intentionally... until now.

But since those are about the cutest photo bombers I've ever seen... I let it slide :)

I had a lot of fun hanging out with the Kovarik family and capturing their family of six!  Here are some of my favorites from the session:

 

 

 


Thanks so much for letting me capture your beautiful family Beth & Dana!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!