We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Growing with Liam: One Year

He's one year old already!  I had fun capturing Liam toddling around the park to mark his one year Grow With Me Session - here are some of my favorites!


I think every little boy in the universe prefers going UP the slide, rather than up the ladder :)

   
 And here is what happens when he goes down the slide...
Hahaha, it was so funny we had to do it again.  This time I captured the expression on his face:

He loved it!

After his one year session we did a mini family session too - just in time for the holiday season!






As always, I had a blast hanging out with the Smith family - thanks for letting me capture your beautiful family again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!