We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren!

This adorable little girl...

... just turned ONE!  I was honored to be able to capture all the birthday fun at Gymboree - I must say I'm thankful for all the soft mats they had - they were perfect for all the kneeling and comando-style crawling I had to do to get down on eye-level with these cute kiddos!  I mean - er- it's a good thing they have those mats for the kids' safety!  ;)






Happy Birthday beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!