We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Fun!

I love the fall.  The beautiful colors - reds, yellows, oranges, browns - the crisp, fresh air, the apple cider, corduroy jackets, I just love it all.  So I was more than happy to follow the Turner family around for some fall fun at a local park.  It was the capital P- Perfect day for it - about 73*, sunny and brisk! 
This family of five was a blast to capture on camera, and though it's nearly* impossible to get all five family members to look at the camera for that 'perfect' Christmas card shot - I think we got some great action shots and just plain ol' fun shots of the family at any rate!
*by nearly I mean entirely - just to be clear! :)
The Fam! Mom, 1yr old A, 12 yr old M, 2.5yr old C and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!