We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Smith Family

These guys are some good friends of mine and I was honored that they would ask me to 'snap a few family shots' before photographing their soon-to-be-1-year-old's birthday party.  Knowing how birthday parties can go, I offered to come over one day on my way home from school instead - that way the birthday happenings wouldn't interfere with getting some great, relaxed family shots.
 These two are so in love and it shows!  I love that about them!
 Such a beautiful family!



 Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!