We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Filling up fast!

Not only am I filling up fast - with baby in there, I can barely get down 1/2 a meal these days! - but my calendar is filling up fast too!  Fall is the perfect time for pictures.  Lots of amazing colors to play with - comfortable enough outside that sweat doesn't have to be photo-shopped out of the photo and hair doesn't get plastered to one's head - who WOULDN'T want to take photos in October?!

Every weekend this month is filled with photo sessions and I'm SO excited!  Maternity sessions, grow-with-me sessions and family sessions.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE filling my weekends with fun people and getting behind my camera more! 

 That being said - if YOU want some photos (Christmas card season is RIGHT around the corner!) Contact me about November or early December!  In this beautiful Carolina weather, we can get outside and get some great photos that will last you a lifetime!!  Check out the contact page and get in touch fast - the calendar is filling up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!