Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mini Session Madness

With our big move to Africa I thought it'd be great to dedicate just one day to mini sessions where 100% of the proceeds would go toward our move... and the response was phenomenal!  I had 6 sessions on the schedule, some in the morning and some in the evening... and they were all so much fun!  I truly love doing what I do and it was a blast photographing these families. 19 children, 2 puppies and and about 7 miles of running around wore me out - but it was so worth it!
Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
The Griffin Family:
     


The Matthews Family:
 

The Smith Family:

   

The Schuchard Family:

  

The Smith Family:
   
   

The Meadows Family:
  

Thank you, thank you, thank you to each and every one of you!  I truly appreciate your support and the opportunity to capture your beautiful families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!