We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Bittersweet One

This handsome boy turned one recently...

and it was a bittersweet One.  It was my last time seeing these guys and, unexpectedly, I got a bit emotional when the session was over.

Maybe it was because I've seen this little guy grow from newborn stage -

- but I think the real reason is because I had the honor of capturing this couple's engagement and their wedding.
     

And being a part of such moments and emotional occasions must have plinked my heartstrings a little more than I thought.

In any event, I surely hope to see them through my lens again when we're back on furlough!


Thanks for sharing such a big part of your lives with me Brush Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!