We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Lovey-Dovey-Mushyness

This valentine's season I decided to offer up some loveshoot mini sessions to help us get to Tanzania in February and I was super excited when the Martino family signed up.  I met Megan in life group through church, and got to meet her husband the day of the session.  It was freezing cold - literally, it was like 25*.  I'm not making this up.  But they were such troopers - and luckily we had a super heavy handmade quilt as a prop/warmer :)

It was an honor to capture these two for their first-ever photo session, just after their one year anniversary.  You'll be seeing more of them on the blog too - they're expecting a little one this summer and have invited me to capture the birth! I'm super excited to share in such a special time.
But for now - check out all these sweet moments they shared on this brisk morning in the park.






Thanks for letting me capture your sweet moments Meg & Tony!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!