We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Fun in the City!

What a fun time in the city with the Huff family on a beautiful Saturday afternoon! 

Yup! This was right in the middle of Uptown Charlotte (also known as 'downtown' to normal city-dwellers - I still haven't figured out in my 6 years of living in Charlotte why they call it Uptown instead of Downtown, but that's a whole 'nother blog post... anyway - I digress)   :)
 
 (We have NO idea what she was doing, one theory was listening to the worms :) )
 Colin loved playing in the fountain!

I love this family and we always have so much fun on our sessions - even if most of the time is spent chasing this little man around who literally turns and runs from me as soon as I pick my camera up! 
I remember these days when he couldn't run so fast!  :)

And then there's this sweet girl, who isn't running too fast for me yet, but I'm sure she will be by the time we do our next session!
Mom & Dad got their turn in front of the lens too!
Dad still has the moves.. 6 years of marriage and two kids later!  :)


 
Thanks so much for letting me chase your family around with my camera again Huff family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!