We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Monday, December 5, 2011

In Which I {nearly} Steal a Client's Dog.

Don't worry.  I didn't.  But I really, really wanted to.  I mean, how could you resist this face?!

I was elated when I saw the family walking up to our location with thier four-legged family member leading the way! I said, "Awwww yay! You brought the puppy!!!"  I just wanna pet him and squeeze him and love on his furry little (actually, HUGE) self!  And then the 7 year old was looking at me like, "Gee, what am I? Chopped liver?" (okay, maybe not, because he probably doesn't know what chopped liver is. Or. Well, actually he might because he's one of the smartest, and wittiest, seven-year-olds I know.) So I said (in an equally excited tone), "Ohhhh and you brought Tyson!  YAAAAYYY! I'm so glad he came!"  To which said child rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.  Gotta love it.  :)
Anyway,here are some of my favorites from the session:



  






  



Bustle family, I had a blast capturing you! 

PS.  If your dog comes up missing.  It wasn't me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!