We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's A....

...Mystery!  That's right - Matt & Emily are going to be surprised at the end of August when their little one arrives - will it be a boy or girl?  No one knows, but they DO know the little one will be a die-hard OSU fan.. I mean, it's only natural since the couple is from Ohio. :)
I had so much fun hanging out with Matt & Emily at Lake Norman for this session.  Some extremely gracious friends-of-a-friend offered their gorgeous property to us for the afternoon and we were able to capture some beautiful images of their little mystery baby bump - in between mopping our forheads of sweat in the 100* Carolina heat. 
You'd never know it was hot though - Matt & Emily were troopers and such a beautiful couple at that!  I tell ya - couples like this make my job easy!
It was only a mild form a torture being so close to all this water whilst we were so hot and sweaty...
 

... but we made it out alive and downed some ice water as we headed to the front of the property where the shade was a welcome retreat for these next shots.
 
If I didn't drive a small car...
I may have just run away with this bench strapped to the top of my car.  Okay, so there's no way I'd really do that, but I am kind of in love with it.  :)
Matt & Emily - thanks so much for allowing me the opportunity to capture your first baby bump.  Emily - you're absolutely gorgeous and I wish you two all the best in parenthood!

And to the Buck family - thank you a million times over for letting us use your amazingly beautiful property for the session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!