We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogging From Ghana, West Africa...

No, I'm not blogging from Africa (though I kinda wish I was there, I'll be honest)    :)

Jake and Chanda are blogging from Ghana though!  That's right!  They finally have a laptop and (very slow, dial-up-speed) internet access and are able to blog about their amazing lives in Ghana, living at The Father's House with the 8 boys they rescued a month ago. 

You've gotta check it out!  Remember, they're blogging from Africa, so it's nothing fancy to look at, but the stories they tell make up for any flashy headers or background images.  Amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!