We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Places

I've done a lot of traveling and I absolutely LOVE it!  On my journeys I always stop to snap a few memories of the scenery!

I love seeing God paint the sky with a beautiful sunset... especially when my perspective is above the horizon!
I call this "Oasis"
A pier at Carolina Beach, North Carolina
A river along the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina.
Uptown Charlotte, NC
A winding road finding its way around the Blue Ridge Parkway, NC
A view of the mountains on the Parkway, NC
The view from our room on Myrtle Beach, SC
A quaint town nestled in the Smokey Mountains, NC
The boardwalk in Wilmington, NC
An aerial view of Phoenix, AZ
A village on a hill in Nogales, Mexico
A beautiful bridge over Lake Roosevelt near Phoenix, AZ
Entering into the country that stole my heart! Akwaaba means welcome.
Check back soon for some images from my European adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You have a photography blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog. Can't wait to see what God is going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!