We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

They Grow So Fast!

This is baby Luke... well, really that's his momma... but he's in her belly!
It's hard for me to believe that it's been just over nine months since this picture was taken!  I can remember when he was just a tiny little newborn....


I remember him siting up tall at 6 months...
   
But I can't believe he's 9 months old already - crawling and walking behind things like it's nobody's business! 
 

  


And you know what I really, really can't believe?  I can't believe that the next time I photograph this cute litty boy he'll be ONE year old!  Time sure does fly!!
...though I'm not sure that the puppy agrees... she's still undecided about her new brother  :)

Thanks Sides family for letting me capture the growth of your baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!