We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Santa Clause The Baby Girl CAME!

What a Christmas present!  Welcome baby Caroline, born on Christmas Eve - the first girl in the Huff family!  I was honored to capture her in her first few days of life!  She's SUCH a cutie!!
  
Yaaawwwnnn!!  Man it's tiring being so adorable!
 
Everyone loves the baby!
   
   
 Plllbbbbb - here's my tongue!
 Grandma & Grandpa were in town for the special delivery!
 I couldn't resist capturing those baby blues when big brother put his face RIGHT under my lens!

 
They're such a happy family!  Thank you Huff's for being such awesome friends and for letting me capture your family on camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!