We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday...

to Kayd!  This not-so-little-boy is growing so fast.... and moving just as fast!  We had fun at the park capturing his special day - here are a couple of my favorites from the session:

 

He was super fast on his balance bike and loved it when I told him to keep coming at me... and then I hopped out of the way at the last minute!
He's also a soccer star!  He was showing me his ball spinning skills here, then I told him to show me his kicking skills in the field.  
Happy Birthday little man - and thanks for letting me play with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!