We've MOVED!

Hello and thanks for visiting Mission for Mawu!
We've moved most of our updated photo albums to Facebook, so feel free to head over to like + follow us there!
You can also find updated information on our mission by clicking the tree logo to the right!
You can still access past posts here, so feel free to peruse!

Friday, December 9, 2011

In Which I Use my Baby as a Prop

 It's true.  I brought Owen to this session and used him like a prop.  You see, the little boy in this family, loves Owen.  His mom told me he once woke up from a nap and asked, "Is baby Owen here?!" And wasn't happy when the answer was "no."  So, I thought, what better way to get the little toddler to smile than to bring  his best bud?! I think it worked :)

     





   

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!